I knew my questions are weird. I didn't give my husband any surprise sex till now in our married life, so i want to fulfil his desire on his birthday occasion. Please don't miss understand me, after I cleared some of my doubts. I will not ask you such weird things.
Some users have sent me private massages to guide me, I really appreciate them, but some users sent me messages like will you be my friend, shall we chat, my sexual life is similar to yours, can we discuss etc. Please stop this nonsense. I am married and happy with my husband. I hope you understand me.
I have read all the answers to my previous questions. Most of them clearly said it is harmful to insert eggs in the vagina, especially Moderator Sir. He strongly recommended us not to proceed as it will cause harm to my vagina. I respect his words as he is Moderator and he would not misguide us. So we decided to stop this weird fantasy of inserting eggs into my vagina.
Some of you have encouraged us to insert banana and smear ice cream. I am clear about smearing ice cream and eating it, but I have some doubts on inserting banana. I know it is okay if my husband uses unpeeled banana instead of his penis to fuck my vagina, but if he inserts peeled banana into my vagina what will happen?
As peeled banana is slippery, what will we do if the banana slips into my vagina? If it breaks into parts when he tries to pull the banana out, how to pull it carefully? Also if the soft banana pulp sticks inside vagina, will it harm me? How to clean it completely?
Please help me in clearing my doubts. Please be friendly and I will also share my knowledge if anyone need advice about their sex life. Any more ideas to surprise my husband in bed on his birthday are welcome.
We are happy to welcome your Question on AA, the No. 1 Site for Sexual and Relationship Issue. We hope you will get many Answers. Please have the courtesy to “Thank” and give your comments to the Users who have taken the trouble to Reply.
1. Please complete your Profile if you have not done so. Go to My Account and update your details. Name is not mandatory, but age is compulsory.
2. Before you ask a new Question, please choose Best Answer for your earlier Question. Wait for 3-4 Answers before you select the Best Answer. If you do not do this, we will not approve your new Question.
3. Once a Question is approved, do not edit it again. If you want some changes, send me a PM (Personal Message).
4. Do not reply to Old Posts, which are more than 6 months old. It is a waste of time.
5. Finally, do take the trouble to give Answers to questions asked by others. Your solution could shower you with the User's Blessings.