There is a co-worker who had invited me to a gala event some months ago, and I went with her. It was innocent as I did not think anything about it. But ever since that night we have been talking a lot and have gone out to happy hour here and there and to the gym to chat and exercise together.
I find myself very attracted to her on a physical level but have not said a thing since she is married. Last week, after some time of silence, she invited me out to happy hour today and told me, out of the blue, that she is getting a divorce but was not heartbroken about it.
Is she giving me signals that she is interested in something? I really want some fun. How do I check out if we are on the same level and how do I make it work, while keeping it strictly physical and discrete?
We are happy to welcome your Question on AA, the No. 1 Site for Sexual and Relationship Issue. We hope you will get many Answers. Please have the courtesy to “Thank” and give your comments to the Users who have taken the trouble to Reply.
1. Please complete your Profile if you have not done so. Go to My Account and update your details. Name is not mandatory, but age is compulsory.
2. Before you ask a new Question, please choose Best Answer for your earlier Question. Wait for 3-4 Answers before you select the Best Answer. If you do not do this, we will not approve your new Question.
3. Once a Question is approved, do not edit it again. If you want some changes, send me a PM (Personal Message).
4. Do not reply to Old Posts, which are more than 6 months old. It is a waste of time.
5. Finally, do take the trouble to give Answers to questi