I have the following concern, as I am going to get married within a month. I need your advice.
I have a penis that is only 3.5 inches long, 1.5 cms in diameter when it is in erection. During other times it is 1.5 inches long. I am 26 yrs old, height is 165cm and wt is 59kgs with normal averege body build.
I am a non-smoker and non-alcoholic. I have taken general pathology tests like RBC, WBC, vitamins minerals, haemoglobin etc. All tests are normal. I am nervous about this issue.
I am going to marry a girl of 148cms height, 38 kgs weight, all tests of hers are normal. Will there be any dissatisfaction due to my dick size?
Thanks in advance and please reply at the earliest.
We are happy to welcome your Question on AA, the No. 1 Site for Sexual and Relationship Issue. We hope you will get many Answers. Please have the courtesy to “Thank” and give your comments to the Users who have taken the trouble to Reply.
1. Please complete your Profile if you have not done so. Go to My Account and update your details. Name is not mandatory, but age is compulsory.
2. Before you ask a new Question, please choose Best Answer for your earlier Question. Wait for 3-4 Answers before you select the Best Answer. If you do not do this, we will not approve your new Question.
3. Once a Question is approved, do not edit it again. If you want some changes, send me a PM (Personal Message).
4. Do not reply to Old Posts, which are more than 6 months old. It is a waste of time.
5. Finally, do take the trouble to give Answers to questions asked by others. Your solution could shower you with the User's Blessings.