I am 22 years old and my girlfriend is 21 years old. We both are sexually very active. We always prefer using condom as precaution.
But I have one confusion. I put on a condom when my penis is fully erect. After our intercourse session, when I ejaculate, I pull out my penis within fraction of seconds. But whenever I touch my condom just to make sure whether it's torn, I always feel thast my condom has got wet.
I wanted to know whether that wetness on my condom is because of the semen or because of the vaginal wetness. Each time whenever, we have a sex I feel that wetness on my condom. I can see the semen collected at bottom of the condom and it is not leaking out.
I am confused whether there is a tiny hole in condoms which cause that wetness. Please clear my doubt.
We are happy to welcome your Question on AA, the No. 1 Site for Sexual and Relationship Issue. We hope you will get many Answers. Please have the courtesy to “Thank” and give your comments to the Users who have taken the trouble to Reply.
1. Please complete your Profile if you have not done so. Go to My Account and update your details. Name is not mandatory, but age is compulsory.
2. Before you ask a new Question, please choose Best Answer for your earlier Question. Wait for 3-4 Answers before you select the Best Answer. If you do not do this, we will not approve your new Question.
3. Once a Question is approved, do not edit it again. If you want some changes, send me a PM (Personal Message).
4. Do not reply to Old Posts, which are more than 6 months old. It is a waste of time.
5. Finally, do take the trouble to give Answers to questions asked by others. Your solution could shower you with the User's Blessings.