Welcome to AskAnjali.com India's No 1 Sexual Health Forum. Ask Anjali and other experts & members questions on Sex, Masturbation, Relationships, Love, Affairs, Penis and much more.
Want to listen to the voice of your HOT Anjali Aunty? Click on the "Audio Answers" menu link and listen to her answer all your sexual questions.

13,004 questions

42,374 answers


59,136 users

The Ask Anjali Team


Which doctor should I choose?

asked Sep 10, 2016 in Questions by hotrod7 (220 points)
edited Sep 10, 2016 by prashant69
Hello Anjali Aunty,
Hello all,

I am 23 male and my question is, for any private (sex or sexual organs related) problems, which doctor should I go to ?? Like for ladies there are gynecologists, so for boys whom should I consult?? I am confused please guide me.

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

1 like 0 dislike
Best answer
You have  not mentioned here,what type of problems you are facing at present.You may safely consult an Urologist.He may give you other alternative suggestion too.Never get confused.
answered Sep 10, 2016 by Motilal (4,320 points)
selected Sep 28, 2016 by hotrod7
commented Sep 26, 2016 by hotrod7 (220 points)
I am asking in general...right now I dont have any problem ...but in case or just for a routine checkup whom should i consult.....
Once I had a problem that my cum was bit brown colored.... I was thinking of going to doctor but was confused...later on it got normal color and I forgot the matter... so need knowledge for emergency like this.
commented Sep 28, 2016 by Motilal (4,320 points)
Thanks for selecting my answer as best.

Related questions

3 answers 384 views
384 views asked Nov 6, 2011 in Questions by philipsb (270 points)
3 answers 1.2K views
1,206 views asked Feb 22, 2016 in Questions by Noni (1,355 points)
4 answers 1.9K views