My bhabi is a fair and a beautiful 28 years old lady, happily married to my cousin. I am just an average looking guy and my cousin brother is taller and more handsome than me.
I will not use any false information, so please dont make me a moron here :
I dont know what is in her mind as she has planted this whole confusion in my mind.
1. She started with a mild rub on my shoulder when she walked past me, sometimes she used to touch my body for some reason or the other in between the talks.
2.Whenever tea was served to me by her, she touched my fingers, accidently.
3.One day she was there in the kitchen. I went to drink water, she gave me something to eat and touched my lips, accidently.
4. I started to have a feeling for her, as anybody would be attracted to a beautiful lady.
5.One day she was sitting on the couch and I sat beside her and intentionally kept one hand on her thigh but she didn't respond.
6.I thought I had won the battle, so I proposed her after a few days. She outrightly rejected it, even scolded me.
7.One fine evening she told me to hold her cute little son and while taking my nephew from her, I intentionally touched her one boob, she didn't respond.
8.The very next day she stopped talking to me and I too did the same-- 2 days later she teased me with "what happend to my Gautam buddha", coz I was also in a silent mode.
Now, would anybody please advice me whether its a fad, infatuation or a game?
We are happy to welcome your Question on AA, the No. 1 Site for Sexual and Relationship Issue. We hope you will get many Answers. Please have the courtesy to “Thank” and give your comments to the Users who have taken the trouble to Reply.
1. Please complete your Profile if you have not done so. Go to My Account and update your details. Name is not mandatory, but age is compulsory.
2. Before you ask a new Question, please choose Best Answer for your earlier Question. Wait for 3-4 Answers before you select the Best Answer. If you do not do this, we will not approve your new Question.
3. Once a Question is approved, do not edit it again. If you want some changes, send me a PM (Personal Message).
4. Do not reply to Old Posts, which are more than 6 months old. It is a waste of time.
5. Finally, do take the trouble to give Answers to questions asked by others. Your solution could shower you with the User's Blessings.