First of all I want to appreciate this Forum which gives users genuine advice.
Coming to my question. I am a 33 year old unmarried guy and virgin. I got into masturbation habit from the age of 15 where the frequency was once or twice a week. Once, I reached age of 18 the frequency increased to almost daily. Then I graduated at the age of 22 and got a decent job. I had the luxury of access to internet and porn. I used to masturbate watching porn daily and got addicted to it. I used to masturbate 2 to 4 times daily. I used to rub myself against the floor for satisfaction. The problem was I used to ejaculate within 20 to 30 seconds.This went on until I was 27 year old.
Then I got somewhat disgusted and made up my mind to renounce this habit/addiction. I started completely concentrating on my career and in free time diverted my mind to spiritual stuff. Good thing is that I never masturbated even a single time from then on and I used to get night fall once in about 10 days.
Now in my family my marriage is fixed with a 28 year girl and I would be marrying her in 6 months.
My only doubt till now is that I have read somewhere that masturbation will train the brain to ejaculate early. Now since when I used to masturbate I used to ejaculate within 30 seconds will the same pattern continue when I have actual penetrative sex.
If yes can you please advice what measures should I take to make sure that I won’t disappoint myself and my wife during sex so that I can lead normal sex life.
We are happy to welcome your Question on AA, the No. 1 Site for Sexual and Relationship Issue. We hope you will get many Answers. Please have the courtesy to “Thank” and give your comments to the Users who have taken the trouble to Reply.
1. Please complete your Profile if you have not done so. Go to My Account and update your details. Name is not mandatory, but age is compulsory.
2. Before you ask a new Question, please choose Best Answer for your earlier Question. Wait for 3-4 Answers before you select the Best Answer. If you do not do this, we will not approve your new Question.
3. Once a Question is approved, do not edit it again. If you want some changes, send me a PM (Personal Message).
4. Do not reply to Old Posts, which are more than 6 months old. It is a waste of time.
5. Finally, do take the trouble to give Answers to questions asked by others. Your solution could shower you with the User's Blessings.