Hello to everyone reading this,
I am a 30 year old guy and living a normal life. The complicated part is that almost 5-8 years ago, my neighbor, (with whom I don't interact with even 0.1%) married this fair, good looking woman, and the moment I saw her, I was attracted towards her.
In the initial years, I tried really hard to get to know her better. Well almost after 4-5 years of trial and error, I finally managed to get in touch with her and ever since then we share a very good rapport. We talk about all the usual things, we sometimes go on a small drive with her son, (I almost completely forgot, she has a 5-6 year old son) who is quite fond of me and we sometimes call out to each other and play, she shares her life incidents, her relation with her husband, her in-laws, etc.
She even shares her most intimate and intricate details with me and vice versa. Now the problem is I've become quite fond of this woman and one day I even expressed my feelings towards her, but she just declined it and said that "I like you and we jell really well, but what you're asking is not possible."
I have even told her that "I know you're married and I do not wish to ruin it. I am not even asking you to date me too, but at least we could share a much more deeper and loving rapport on the phone." She never did answer me anything and tried to change the topic. Even after all this she still continues to talk to me like before and even I have'nt changed my behavior towards her.
My question is:-
1.Should I stop talking to her?
2. Should I ask her once again as to what are her feelings towards me? (Although I feel its quite one sided)
3. Or should I just be there for her like I was before and comfort her?
Your Answers please.
We are happy to welcome your Question on AA, the No. 1 Site for Sexual and Relationship Issue. We hope you will get many Answers. Please have the courtesy to “Thank” and give your comments to the Users who have taken the trouble to Reply.
1. Please complete your Profile if you have not done so. Go to My Account and update your details. Name is not mandatory, but age is compulsory.
2. Before you ask a new Question, please choose Best Answer for your earlier Question. Wait for 3-4 Answers before you select the Best Answer. If you do not do this, we will not approve your new Question.
3. Once a Question is approved, do not edit it again. If you want some changes, send me a PM (Personal Message).
4. Do not reply to Old Posts, which are more than 6 months old. It is a waste of time.
5. Finally, do take the trouble to give Answers to questions asked by others. Your solution could shower you with the User's Blessings.