I am explaining the both the sides of the question and you have to request the youngers to inform you about the prioritises.
Benefits of shaving:
1. A shaved pubic region is cleaner and healthier. How? One of the places affected by our daily activities is the crotch; sweat and dirt gather there and soon mixes with bacteria, clinging to pubic hair. When you bather, a portion of the clinging dirt remains and soon birth infections. If you are shaven, however, a simple hand-rub leaves you clean.
2. A shave pubic region has less risk of odour. When you don’t wash of the clingy dirt, your next sweaty session will create odour. Because the crotch does not have enough air circulation the odour soon becomes noticeable and pungent. So, why not shave?
3. A shaved pubic region is less prone to cuts during sex. Sometimes, when sex involves hairy joystick/vagina, the hair gets in the way and causes cuts in the genitals or condoms. These cuts could be open doorways to infections.
4. A shaved joystick looked longer, bigger. When you have a farm around your joystick, it looks smaller. Shaves, the joystick borrows some illusory added length.
5. A shaved vagina/joystick looks inviting, ready for oral pleasure. The average woman/man will be more willing to tongue-please a shaved joystick/vagina than a bushy one. If you want to get really intimate, then stay well groomed down there.
6. A shaved pubic region allows for more sexual sensitivity. All the skin in the pubic region is sensitive – covering it with a garden is reducing the pleasure area. Shave and allow for direct skin-to-skin contact and of course more pleasure.
What are the reasons for woman not to have shaving?
Skin Problems In Your Private Area: Removing your pubic hair naturally irritates and inflames the hair follicles, leaving microscopic open wounds. Frequent hair removal is necessary to stay smooth, causing regular irritation of the shaved or waxed area. Many doctors say it is not unusual to find patients with boils and abscesses on their genitals from shaving as well as cellulitis, an infection of the scrotum. Being on the private parts, these skin issues are often more uncomfortable than they would be on other parts of the body.
Higher Risk For Genital Warts: If you shave your pubic hair, you are putting yourself at a higher risk of contracting genital warts. In a female, that means on or near the vulva (the outside genital area), vagina, cervix, or anus.
Pubic Hair Actually Protects You: Among protecting you from diseases and skin problems, pubic hair helps you to prevent foreign particles like dust and pathogenic bacteria from entering your body. Dust and bacteria are often times accredited to creating terrible irritation.
Pubic Hair Contains Pheromones: Scientists believe that pubic hair retains sexual secretions that we know as being called pheromones. This is what attracts us to each other. The body gives off more pheromones as you sweat and those secretions are retained in the pubic hair regions.
Pubic Hair Helps Control Your Body Temperature: It’s no secret that any hair helps regulate your body temperature. How exactly? Hair follicles help with sweating. There is a sebaceous gland on each hair follecule which releases oils onto the hair, which allows the oils to go up to the skins surface. When this oil evaporates it cools the skin because of its latent heat.
Pubic Hair Provides A Natural Lubrication: Pubic hair is also a natural thing to protect against body friction. Rubbing of skin can irritate and hair helps to decrease this problem. It helps to protect your sensitive areas from redness caused by the skin rubbing. This could also provide a protection of possible irritation during intercourse.