I respect my husband and he is a good friend. But I do not love him. The reason to stay in touch with this friend is his idea of sharing every thought, good-bad experience, friendliness and ability to relax me in hurtful and pressuring situations; it is more than life.
I do not love this friend but we have reached many times almost at point of sex, after marriage too. He never did sex till now because he asked me to come physically when ready, not just like getting exiting excited and do it. He never did hold any emotions hidden inside him and he shared everything with me, his fantasies too. He loved me a lot.
Somehow he couldn't move on completely even after I got married to someone else. I cannot avoid him. I have shared my semi-naked, transparent dress / lingerie pics with him as I I could not avoid his physical desires all times. What to do?
It is not possible to leave him, as he is my best friend with whom I can share everything without having a feeling of judgment. My husband doesn't want me to talk to him too as he know he is from my past, and our relationship. They even had a verbal abusive argument before marriage. Now this guy has many pics of mine which are very discrete and post-marriage stuff. There is no blackmailing from him and no such intent too. I trust him.
BUT I want to ask you what could go wrong and what shall I do.
He is never willing go let me go from his life and he will find me out from anywhere because he cannot afford to lose me. We cannot be just friends, because our emotions are extremely high for each other and due to that we go beyond regular, moral friendship .
Please help me to improve my situation. I think I am not in danger but mentally yes I am in a kind of a mess.
We are happy to welcome your Question on AA, the No. 1 Site for Sexual and Relationship Issue. We hope you will get many Answers. Please have the courtesy to “Thank” and give your comments to the Users who have taken the trouble to Reply.
1. Please complete your Profile if you have not done so. Go to My Account and update your details. Name is not mandatory, but age is compulsory.
2. Before you ask a new Question, please choose Best Answer for your earlier Question. Wait for 3-4 Answers before you select the Best Answer. If you do not do this, we will not approve your new Question.
3. Once a Question is approved, do not edit it again. If you want some changes, send me a PM (Personal Message).
4. Do not reply to Old Posts, which are more than 6 months old. It is a waste of time.
5. Finally, do take the trouble to give Answers to questions asked by others. Your solution could shower you with the User's Blessings.