My wife had an incest affair with one of her old age family member, couple of years before. She has 2 kids from that person. I have already forgiven her since she asked for forgiveness and I thought about children also but I want to ask couple of questions…
(It was an emotional affair + revenge issue anyhow we don't won't to go that deep since it's all past)
1.) Why it’s so hard to delete those memories like she slept with other person, she enjoyed oral sex, she had really good unprotected sex etc.
2.) Why it’s so hard to digest the “Thinking of Pleasure” for man especially whenever their girlfriend or wife have affairs because the first thing that comes to our mind is she was having sex with other person and sex means everything.
3.) Why do we start comparing the sex that she had earlier? Would she have enjoyed it really good with that person during the affair then our whole normal routine life time?
4.) What makes women go this much wild even though they know that it’s the short term enjoyment route and there is nothing but pain afterwards?
5.) How do we compare the regular same age affairs Vs Old- young incest affairs ?
I don’t want to know about the moral aspect but want to know the science behind these scenarios.
We are happy to welcome your Question on AA, the No. 1 Site for Sexual and Relationship Issue. We hope you will get many Answers. Please have the courtesy to “Thank” and give your comments to the Users who have taken the trouble to Reply.
1. Please complete your Profile if you have not done so. Go to My Account and update your details. Name is not mandatory, but age is compulsory.
2. Before you ask a new Question, please choose Best Answer for your earlier Question. Wait for 3-4 Answers before you select the Best Answer. If you do not do this, we will not approve your new Question.
3. Once a Question is approved, do not edit it again. If you want some changes, send me a PM (Personal Message).
4. Do not reply to Old Posts, which are more than 6 months old. It is a waste of time.
5. Finally, do take the trouble to give Answers to questions asked by others. Your solution could shower you with the User's Blessings.