Please Register and complete your Profile. Age is mandatory. You will enjoy being on this Site.
Welcome to India's No 1 Sexual Health Forum. Ask Anjali and other experts & members questions on Sex, Masturbation, Relationships, Love, Affairs, Penis and much more.
Want to listen to the voice of your HOT Anjali Aunty? Click on the "Audio Answers" menu link and listen to her answer all your sexual questions.

13,956 questions

44,845 answers


63,386 users

The Ask Anjali Team


How to get rid of this penile pain?

asked Dec 24, 2016 in Questions by kumar3308 (130 points)
edited Dec 24, 2016 by longhands1


I am a guy 22yrs old. I am a virgin. I have a little tight foreskin but it can be rolled back but not fully. When the penis is soft in normal position, I can roll the foreskin back easily. While it is rolled up I try to make my penis erect. When it gets the maximum hardness the pain becomes unbearable.

There is a vein type thing attached below the penis.. I think that gives a too much pain. I am worried that when I have sex for the in my first sex how can i do safe sex without pain.. Please give me some tips how to get get rid of this pain.

Dear User,

We are happy to welcome your Question on AA, the No. 1 Site for Sexual and Relationship Issue. We hope you will get many Answers. Please have the courtesy to “Thank” and give your comments to the Users who have taken the trouble to Reply.


1. Please complete your Profile if you have not done so. Go to My Account and update your details. Name is not mandatory, but age is compulsory.

 2. Before you ask a new Question, please choose Best Answer for your earlier Question. Wait for 3-4 Answers before you select the Best Answer. If you do not do this, we will not approve your new Question.

3. Once a Question is approved, do not edit it again. If you want some changes, send me a PM (Personal Message).   

4. Do not reply to Old Posts, which are more than 6 months old. It is a waste of time.

5. Finally, do take the trouble to give Answers to questions asked by others. Your solution could shower you with the User's Blessings.


Please log in or register to answer this question.

2 Answers

0 like 0 dislike
Best answer
It appears that foreskin of your penis is not moving smoothly,therefore you are feeling pain.This is most probably Phimosis.It may be treated non surgically...some tropical steroid creams are effective in curing phimosis and may provide an alternative to circumcision....stretching of the foreskin can be accomplished manually otherwise Doctor will suggest the needful.
answered Dec 24, 2016 by Motilal (6,020 points)
selected Aug 21 by kumar3308
0 like 0 dislike

You need to see the doctor and get it operated otherwise; it will be very painful for you to have sex. The operation will be small and painless so do not worry as you are not alone with such a problem but one thing you should understand that it requires medical attention so do not go for any homemade remedy to make it okay. 

answered Dec 24, 2016 by alpesh kapdi (21,860 points)