Hi to all,
I am 21 years old. I have an upward curved penis which happens at the time of erection. I hate this. I am really worried about it. Is this normal?
I am a virgin so I am a little bit scared about it. Is this Peyronie's Disease? I have no idea what to do. Should I see a Doctor about this problem?
Some of my friends have told me that this upward curve of penis is good for sex as it hits the G-spot of your partner and she will get much satisfaction from this. Is this true? Please guide me what I should do?
We are happy to welcome your Question on AA, the No. 1 Site for Sexual and Relationship Issue. We hope you will get many Answers. Please have the courtesy to “Thank” and give your comments to the Users who have taken the trouble to Reply.
1. Please complete your Profile if you have not done so. Go to My Account and update your details. Name is not mandatory, but age is compulsory.
2. Before you ask a new Question, please choose Best Answer for your earlier Question. Wait for 3-4 Answers before you select the Best Answer. If you do not do this, we will not approve your new Question.
3. Once a Question is approved, do not edit it again. If you want some changes, send me a PM (Personal Message).
4. Do not reply to Old Posts, which are more than 6 months old. It is a waste of time.
5. Finally, do take the trouble to give Answers to questions asked by others. Your solution could shower you with the User's Blessings.