I want to have sex with my classmate. She is basically a village girl and very decent. Her family shifted to Bangalore when her father, got posted here. She is little introvert doesn't talk to anyone much. She asked me for help in studies as subjects are little tough for her.
She is not beautiful or hot. She is just simple. 6 months ago, one fine day In our college library, while helping her with studies I took her into a corner and I kissed her. She didn't respond to my kiss and didn't say anything except "Its O.K". I have already kissed her. Earlier she got angry when I touched her. But we kept on chatting. Couple of days back I told her that I want to kiss her again.
She did some drama like why ( girls you know). She said you do all this stuff to your girlfriend and I am not your girlfriend. To which I said it can happen between friends too. Later she said OK. And now I want to have sex with her.
I want to take it to the next level. i.e. Friends with benefits relationship with her. How to explain to her what kind of relation I want with her. Especially taking her background into consideration. I don't want any emotional drams.
We are happy to welcome your Question on AA, the No. 1 Site for Sexual and Relationship Issue. We hope you will get many Answers. Please have the courtesy to “Thank” and give your comments to the Users who have taken the trouble to Reply.
1. Please complete your Profile if you have not done so. Go to My Account and update your details. Name is not mandatory, but age is compulsory.
2. Before you ask a new Question, please choose Best Answer for your earlier Question. Wait for 3-4 Answers before you select the Best Answer. If you do not do this, we will not approve your new Question.
3. Once a Question is approved, do not edit it again. If you want some changes, send me a PM (Personal Message).
4. Do not reply to Old Posts, which are more than 6 months old. It is a waste of time.
5. Finally, do take the trouble to give Answers to questions asked by others. Your solution could shower you with the User's Blessings.