Me and my girlfriend are in a relationship since past 4 years. About 8 months back we had some problems ( her sister tried to commit suicide) due to which we couldn't talk. She was badly disturbed and asked me not to disturb her. So, I didn't talk or disturb her. In the meantime I was feeling very lonely. I found a very good friend named and became close to her.
I once again tried to talk with my girlfriend and for the last 2 months she is okay and is talking to me normally like in the past. Now the problem is that the Girl I had met in the interim, is asking me to take her on a trip - only the two of us. I have explained everything to her.
From herr conversations and intensions, it appears that she doesn't want to leave me. She talks about sex also sometimes and gives me hints about it and is asking for sex indirectly.
I now have a problem and do not know what to do? I like both the girls and cannot hurt either of them. Pleas give me your Advice.
We are happy to welcome your Question on AA, the No. 1 Site for Sexual and Relationship Issue. We hope you will get many Answers. Please have the courtesy to “Thank” and give your comments to the Users who have taken the trouble to Reply.
1. Please complete your Profile if you have not done so. Go to My Account and update your details. Name is not mandatory, but age is compulsory.
2. Before you ask a new Question, please choose Best Answer for your earlier Question. Wait for 3-4 Answers before you select the Best Answer. If you do not do this, we will not approve your new Question.
3. Once a Question is approved, do not edit it again. If you want some changes, send me a PM (Personal Message).
4. Do not reply to Old Posts, which are more than 6 months old. It is a waste of time.
5. Finally, do take the trouble to give Answers to questions asked by others. Your solution could shower you with the User's Blessings.