Me and my wife recently moved to a new flat. Next to our flat, lives a family comprising of 5 members (a son, his mom-dad and his grand parents). The boy's age is around 20. His dad is a physically disabled person from the lower part of his body and always on wheel-chair. He does not do any job also. His grand-parents take care of his dad.
Now, on the one hand his dad and his grand parents are leading a very simple and dull life (like no fancy dressing / grooming, and I have never seen them smiling much etc.), and on the other hand the son and his mom lead a very fashionable and happy going life. His mom is the only working member in their family.
I suspect that there is some thing fishy going on between the Mom and son, because of the following reasons:
i). They both go for Parties or functions together and return late at night. I have never seen any other member of their family going with them.
ii). The most suspicious thing which I have seen 2-3 times from my balcony is the son closing the curtains of the room in the night where his mom is sitting on the bed watching TV and after that lights get switched off but TV still remains on till midnight generally.
Friends, this is just a situation which I have observed but not discussed with anyone and so I am putting this here because of my curiosity to know if there is any sort of fishy relationship between this boy and his mom which is very hard to digest.
Your opinions are appreciated.
Have a great day !!!
We are happy to welcome your Question on AA, the No. 1 Site for Sexual and Relationship Issue. We hope you will get many Answers. Please have the courtesy to “Thank” and give your comments to the Users who have taken the trouble to Reply.
1. Please complete your Profile if you have not done so. Go to My Account and update your details. Name is not mandatory, but age is compulsory.
2. Before you ask a new Question, please choose Best Answer for your earlier Question. Wait for 3-4 Answers before you select the Best Answer. If you do not do this, we will not approve your new Question.
3. Once a Question is approved, do not edit it again. If you want some changes, send me a PM (Personal Message).
4. Do not reply to Old Posts, which are more than 6 months old. It is a waste of time.
5. Finally, do take the trouble to give Answers to questions asked by others. Your solution could shower you with the User's Blessings.