Thanks to all of you who answered my previous question.
Now, I have a new problem. Before asking my new question, I would like to tell you that my aunt has undergone tubectomy operation 4 months ago. She is 38 years old and I am 23.
My aunt and I are physical and have had unprotected as well as protected vaginal sex. We started having anal sex a few weeks ago. We both got a lot of pain after doing it, so we stopped. My aunt is now suggesting that I undergo a circumcision as it will help me to penetrate her anus easily.
Will surgery help? Are there any other ways which will make anal sex easy for me and my aunt? If not, then should I really undergo surgery?
Please tell me about ways to make anal sex easy.
We are happy to welcome your Question on AA, the No. 1 Site for Sexual and Relationship Issue. We hope you will get many Answers. Please have the courtesy to “Thank” and give your comments to the Users who have taken the trouble to Reply.
1. Please complete your Profile if you have not done so. Go to My Account and update your details. Name is not mandatory, but age is compulsory.
2. Before you ask a new Question, please choose Best Answer for your earlier Question. Wait for 3-4 Answers before you select the Best Answer. If you do not do this, we will not approve your new Question.
3. Once a Question is approved, do not edit it again. If you want some changes, send me a PM (Personal Message).
4. Do not reply to Old Posts, which are more than 6 months old. It is a waste of time.
5. Finally, do take the trouble to give Answers to questions asked by others. Your solution could shower you with the User's Blessings.