I have no-one to ask for guidance and am really scared about this, so I have decided to seek your advice.
This happened 3years ago. I had sex with my maid who was married and even had kids. I was around 18 at that time and I know what I did was absolutely disgusting and unacceptable and have no clue what came over me.
To this day I regret and hate myself for what I did. I did it only once and it lasted for around 2minutes. I had unprotected vaginal sex. I was a fool. I blame myself everyday and question what the hell came over me as I did it on my own free will and I was the one who started it.
After about 8months, the maid left and I didn't worry too much about it. But since this week, almost 2 years later, I have begun to freak out about that and get scared whether she had an STD or even HIV. She was having an affair with another person at that time and that was one reason she was asked to leave.
I am 20 now and I staying with my mother. I am really scared to tell her this because which mother would not be furious with a son doing such a nasty thing? I feel so ashamed of myself and at the same time, I don't want a dangerous disease or something and then dying young.
Please can I get some advice? Should I just tell my mum or hold it in? I can't think straight this whole week due to this issue and feel so lost.
Thanks for listening.
We are happy to welcome your Question on AA, the No. 1 Site for Sexual and Relationship Issue. We hope you will get many Answers. Please have the courtesy to “Thank” and give your comments to the Users who have taken the trouble to Reply.
1. Please complete your Profile if you have not done so. Go to My Account and update your details. Name is not mandatory, but age is compulsory.
2. Before you ask a new Question, please choose Best Answer for your earlier Question. Wait for 3-4 Answers before you select the Best Answer. If you do not do this, we will not approve your new Question.
3. Once a Question is approved, do not edit it again. If you want some changes, send me a PM (Personal Message).
4. Do not reply to Old Posts, which are more than 6 months old. It is a waste of time.
5. Finally, do take the trouble to give Answers to questions asked by others. Your solution could shower you with the User's Blessings.