I have a friend (woman) on FB (whom I knew out side the FB as well). She is in her mid 30s. She is married and has a 10 year old daughter. Her hubby is working with an MNC and mostly remains out of India.
We are close friends as we share our contact numbers and we talk almost daily. Once she invited me to her home for coffee. I felt akward and refused to go. After that for a few days we didnt have any contact.
Last week she requested me to give tutions to her daughter. I didn't refuse but asked her to wait as I was in rush to submit my projects. She also insisited that I stay as a paying guest in her home - which I politely denied.
Since then she is sending vey emotional WhatsApp forwards and memes saying I am ignoring her. Now I feel akward to talk her. I want to focus on my career instead of inviting trouble.
I am still confused what she wants from me as a friend? What would be your Advice?
We are happy to welcome your Question on AA, the No. 1 Site for Sexual and Relationship Issue. We hope you will get many Answers. Please have the courtesy to “Thank” and give your comments to the Users who have taken the trouble to Reply.
1. Please complete your Profile if you have not done so. Go to My Account and update your details. Name is not mandatory, but age is compulsory.
2. Before you ask a new Question, please choose Best Answer for your earlier Question. Wait for 3-4 Answers before you select the Best Answer. If you do not do this, we will not approve your new Question.
3. Once a Question is approved, do not edit it again. If you want some changes, send me a PM (Personal Message).
4. Do not reply to Old Posts, which are more than 6 months old. It is a waste of time.
5. Finally, do take the trouble to give Answers to questions asked by others. Your solution could shower you with the User's Blessings.