I was in a relationship 2 years ago. One day on the Internet, I met a random girl. Our conversations grew with time and we decided to meet and have sex.
From that day, I had sex almost 5 times whenever we meet. She was the one who pays all expenses at the hotel. One day I asked her to have threesome with any of girlfriends and she agreed.
But one day, I asked her family details. She told me that her father was no more and she lives with her mom. I dont know what happened to me but I felt guilty of my deeds. I cleared with her that we are not bf-gf, but just friends with benefits and there was nothing like we were cheating or hiding something. She also knew that I have a gf.
I feel guilty thst I am doing wromg and even broke my relationship with my real gf as I think I cheated her. She refused to leave me but still I am no more with here so that she can get better.
Do you think I should feel guilty? Have I done the right thing? Sometimes I miss my gf badly.
What should I do?
We are happy to welcome your Question on AA, the No. 1 Site for Sexual and Relationship Issue. We hope you will get many Answers. Please have the courtesy to “Thank” and give your comments to the Users who have taken the trouble to Reply.
1. Please complete your Profile if you have not done so. Go to My Account and update your details. Name is not mandatory, but age is compulsory. We will not approve a New Question if this is not done.
2. Before you ask a new Question, please choose Best Answer for your earlier Question. Wait for 3-4 Answers before you select the Best Answer. If you do not do this, we will not approve your new Question.
3. Once a Question is approved, do not edit it again. If you want some changes, send me a PM (Personal Message).
4. Do not reply to Old Posts, which are more than 6 months old. It is a waste of time.
5. Finally, do take the trouble to give Answers to questions asked by others. Your solution could shower you with the User's Blessings.