Hi to you all,
We are happy to welcome your Question on AA, the No. 1 Site for Sexual and Relationship Issue. We hope you will get many Answers. Please have the courtesy to “Thank” and give your comments to the Users who have taken the trouble to Reply.
1. Please complete your Profile if you have not done so. Go to My Account and update your details. Name is not mandatory, but age is compulsory.
2. Before you ask a new Question, please choose Best Answer for your earlier Question. Wait for 3-4 Answers before you select the Best Answer. If you do not do this, we will not approve your new Question.
3. Once a Question is approved, do not edit it again. If you want some changes, send me a PM (Personal Message).
4. Do not reply to Old Posts, which are more than 6 months old. It is a waste of time.
5. Finally, do take the trouble to give Answers to questions asked by others. Your solution could shower you with the User's Blessings.
She is left with no option than to go for the termination of the pregnancy as her husband is out of town so he would come to know about it and her life will be spoiled. Moreover, he would get doubt that the existing kids are not his and he may even ask for the paternity test of the kids, who her husband thinks are his. Therefore, for the sake of the good future of her born kids she has to sacrifice the unborn child before her husband returns.