I came to know about this site from one of my friends. My question is: Many Members are thinking of having sex with their sisters, bhabi or someother relations. Does this really happen?
Why are you guys thinking of having sex with relations? Well my question for asking this is that I am married and My hubby and I stay in our own Appartment. Recently my hubby got promotion and was sent to Malaysia for a year and after that he can return, He will come here once in two months, so my parents stay here with me for some days after that they will leave. My parents sent my younger brother to stay with me.
Actually, my parents thought of sending him to Bangalore because of me, as I was staying alone. Everything was fine and we stayed together and hangout together and we became like friends. Few days back, I got mail saying that I had subscribed for incest stories. Actually, I had not done any such thing.
The only one who had access to my mobile was my brother, and for some days my brother's behaviour has changed. He is trying to spend more time with me and taking extra care about me.
Sometimes he stares at me and is trying to touch me more. Earlier, also he used to touch me but at that time I did not have any incest intensions. Now, after reading those stories, I too am getting sexual feelings.
Is he really trying to seduce me?
We are happy to welcome your Question on AA, the No. 1 Site for Sexual and Relationship Issue. We hope you will get many Answers. Please have the courtesy to “Thank” and give your comments to the Users who have taken the trouble to Reply.
1. Please complete your Profile if you have not done so. Go to My Account and update your details. Name is not mandatory, but age is compulsory. We will not approve a New Question if this is not done.
2. Before you ask a new Question, please choose Best Answer for your earlier Question. Wait for 3-4 Answers before you select the Best Answer. If you do not do this, we will not approve your new Question.
3. Once a Question is approved, do not edit it again. If you want some changes, send me a PM (Personal Message).
4. Do not reply to Old Posts, which are more than 6 months old. It is a waste of time.
5. Finally, do take the trouble to give Answers to questions asked by others. Your solution could shower you with the User's Blessings.