I am a 25 year old male. I dont have any body hair on my chest and thighs. There are traces of hair follicles, whichI am hoping will grow in the future.
But it is not so thick like other men. I have observed the same phenomenon in some of my friends as well. I have a clear moustache and "some what ok" beard (not fully grown). I did not observe any such thing in my father.
I started masturbating from 8 th class. I used to do it every day since then. Twice a day some times. Lately, I have been assuming that by not masturbating, hair will grow on the body. Is it true?
More over, what is this phenomenon called? and what is the natural remedy for this?
We are happy to welcome your Question on AA, the No. 1 Site for Sexual and Relationship Issue. We hope you will get many Answers. Please have the courtesy to “Thank” and give your comments to the Users who have taken the trouble to Reply.
1. Please complete your Profile if you have not done so. Go to My Account and update your details. Name is not mandatory, but age is compulsory. We will not approve a New Question if this is not done.
2. Before you ask a new Question, please choose Best Answer for your earlier Question. Wait for 3-4 Answers before you select the Best Answer. If you do not do this, we will not approve your new Question.
3. Once a Question is approved, do not edit it again. If you want some changes, send me a PM (Personal Message).
4. Do not reply to Old Posts, which are more than 6 months old. It is a waste of time.
5. Finally, do take the trouble to give Answers to questions asked by others. Your solution could shower you with the User's Blessings.