This incident happened 2 months ago. I'm a student, aged 21. My cousin sister is 33 years old. In my teenage, I was attracted to her beauty but later realized that I was wrong because she is my mother's sister's daughter. She was married 4 years ago to a Research Fellow. They were staying at different places due to work. Her husband was not interested in girls. He was a homosexual. This we came to know only after 4 years. She is divorced 6 months ago.
One day there was a family function. In the night, due to lack of rooms we two were in one room. I was to sleep on the floor and she was to sleep in bed. But she told me to sleep on the bed. Till then, I had no bad intentions. But when I woke up at night, I lost my control. Her body structure was visible. The smell of her sweat also attracted me. It was cold outside. I hugged her tightly. Kissed her lips hard and tried to put my finger in her vagina. She understood my intention.
First, she was not ready and tried to convince me that we are brother and sister. But, I did not want to listen to all this. I kissed her private spots and breasts forcefully. After that, she co-operated with me by closing her eyes and making some sounds. I showed her heaven by licking her everywhere. At last I reached the climax by inserting my penis in her vagina.
She was a Virgin because her vagina was very tight and she cried with pain. It was difficult. There was no protection between us as it was accidental. I came outside her. After the session, we lay on the bed naked. She with tearful eyes told me that it was her first sexual experience in her life. Her husband never even touched her. Her naked body in darkness made me mad. We never slept that night and had sex for about 4 sessions. Each time I found that she was more hungry than me and she was hugging me tight even after the climax. In the early morning she gave me a blowjob. I licked her vagina.
Recently, when I chatted with her, I asked her, if she is ready for one more time. She replied, “Yes” but I should use protection.
But I'm confused. What should I do?
We are happy to welcome your Question on AA, the No. 1 Site for Sexual and Relationship Issue. We hope you will get many Answers. Please have the courtesy to “Thank” and give your comments to the Users who have taken the trouble to Reply.
1. Please complete your Profile if you have not done so. Go to My Account and update your details. Name is not mandatory, but age is compulsory. We will not approve a New Question if this is not done.
2. Before you ask a new Question, please choose Best Answer for your earlier Question. Wait for 3-4 Answers before you select the Best Answer. If you do not do this, we will not approve your new Question.
3. Once a Question is approved, do not edit it again. If you want some changes, send me a PM (Personal Message).
4. Do not reply to Old Posts, which are more than 6 months old. It is a waste of time.
5. Finally, do take the trouble to give Answers to questions asked by others. Your solution could shower you with the User's Blessings.