This is my second question here. Hope you guys read my first question. Most of you adviced me that my sister is not interested in me. So I too kept my distance from her and stopped using her underwear for masturbating and started behaving as a normal with her.
She too noticed my change of behaviour and noticed that I was not using her inners for masturbation. 2 days back, when my brother-in-law left for his job, my sister started asking me why am not using her panty and why am keeping distance from her?
I told her that 'you only told me to stop using your panties'. She just laughed and said that she did not mean in that way. What she meant was that if her hubby noticed my act, that will cause problems to both of us. She told me that she meant stop using them in day time. If her hubby went for night shift, I can use her inners.
She then asked me whom I thought of while masturbating? Without second thought. I told her, I think of you and your sexy body. She just laughed loudly. Then she started asking me, what exactly I liked in her? After some time she asked me, " Do you want the panty which I am wearing" ? I said "yes". She just laughed and said, you have not changed. Then she removed her panty infront of me, by lifting up her nighty and threw it at me and told me, to cum in it.
Why has she suddenly changed? Is she making fun of me? What is she telling me exactly? I am confused.
We are happy to welcome your Question on AA, the No. 1 Site for Sexual and Relationship Issue. We hope you will get many Answers. Please have the courtesy to “Thank” and give your comments to the Users who have taken the trouble to Reply.
1. Please complete your Profile if you have not done so. Go to My Account and update your details. Name is not mandatory, but age is compulsory. We will not approve a New Question if this is not done.
2. Before you ask a new Question, please choose Best Answer for your earlier Question. Wait for 3-4 Answers before you select the Best Answer. If you do not do this, we will not approve your new Question.
3. Once a Question is approved, do not edit it again. If you want some changes, send me a PM (Personal Message).
4. Do not reply to Old Posts, which are more than 6 months old. It is a waste of time.
5. Finally, do take the trouble to give Answers to questions asked by others. Your solution could shower you with the User's Blessings.