Welcome to AskAnjali.com India's No 1 Sexual Health Forum. Ask Anjali and other experts & members questions on Sex, Masturbation, Relationships, Love, Affairs, Penis and much more.
Want to listen to the voice of your HOT Anjali Aunty? Click on the "Audio Answers" menu link and listen to her answer all your sexual questions.

13,536 questions

43,873 answers


62,853 users

The Ask Anjali Team


Should I tell my Mom about my penis problem?

asked 5 days ago in Questions by Goelamit (120 points)
edited 2 days ago by longhands1

I'm 20 years old and my mom is around 58. Recently, I discovered a problem with my penis i.e. its foreskin is not attached properly and it goes down beyond the normal point.

I'm planning to discuss this with my mother. When I was small mom used to take care of my dick and still she asks me some time if I wash it properly or not.

Now I don't know whether I should tell her my problem or not and moreover I told her my problem most probably she would ask me to show her my dick.

It will be embarrassing too. Should I tell her my problem?

Dear Member,

We are happy to welcome your Question on AA, the No. 1 Site for Sexual and Relationship Issue. We hope you will get many Answers. Please have the courtesy to “Thank” and give your comments to the Users who have taken the trouble to Reply.


1. Please complete your Profile if you have not done so. Go to My Account and update your details. Name is not mandatory, but age is compulsory. We will not approve a New Question if this is not done.

 2. Before you ask a new Question, please choose Best Answer for your earlier Question. Wait for 3-4 Answers before you select the Best Answer. If you do not do this, we will not approve your new Question.

3. Once a Question is approved, do not edit it again. If you want some changes, send me a PM (Personal Message).   

4. Do not reply to Old Posts, which are more than 6 months old. It is a waste of time.

5. Finally, do take the trouble to give Answers to questions asked by others. Your solution could shower you with the User's Blessings.


Please log in or register to answer this question.

6 Answers

0 like 0 dislike
It appears to be ok.
Tell to your father and show it to him
You are 20 now, do not be mother boy - you are not small now. ok?
answered 4 days ago by solliadi (635 points)
commented 4 days ago by Goelamit (120 points)
I'm much comfortable with mom particularly on this topic. She has seen my dick various times (childhood upto the age of 8 or 9 and when I had some medical problem at the age of 15 .. she used to clean me at that time)
0 like 0 dislike
Hi Amit
Brother you are not a kid now. You are 20. You are old enough to vote in election and in one year you would be legally old enough to marry and impregnate a girl.
Just go to a clinic. Visit a normal clinic, if required doctor could recommend you for a specialist. You dont need to take your dick problems to your mother.
By the way it does not sound as some major problem, I guess it is quite normal. But visit a doctor by yourself and keep mommy out of your pants.
good luck
answered 4 days ago by chinmay and chinmay (470 points)
commented 4 days ago by Goelamit (120 points)
Well actually today I told my mom about the problem and she told me it's all okay. Foreskin should go backward and asked me to clean it properly and if I want she will help me in cleaning. She didn't asked me to show my dick but anyhow I showed the picture of my dick to my mom in my pho ne. After that I'm totally relieved that there is no problem in my dick and it is just something of white colour substance is there and that will be cleaned in some days by washing it at least 3 times a day as my mom me this. Any other suggestion to clean that white sticky substance ?
commented 4 days ago by chinmay and chinmay (470 points)
That sticky white substance is to washed with soap and water. Dot it every day while bathing. It need not to be washed thrice a day.
This time you went to mom, next time solve it by yourself. I am not undermining the relationship and openness you have with your mom, I really appreciate it. It is really rare in India.
But solve it by yourself next time. If this remains the same, even after your marriage, it might freak out your wife or live in. That is my only concern.
Thanks and all the best
0 like 0 dislike
Your mother is doctor or what???

for this problem you must go to special doctors not to your parents.
And there is no need to worry. You will get fine after medication if any needed, but you need to go to doctor as soon as possible and get cured yourself.
I wish a good fortune and keep us updating on your scenario.
answered 4 days ago by Harsh.03 (355 points)
0 like 0 dislike
If she still asks you the questions about your penis then you can tell her as you both share the terms where you both can talk about the penis. However, if she asks you to show your penis to her then if you wish then you can show it but the best advice I would give you is see the doctor and discuss your problem with the doctor and follow his instructions to get resolved your issue.  It seems that you observations the things out of the way as foreskin behave oddly around the penis so it seems normal to me if there is no pain.
answered 4 days ago by alpesh kapdi (20,700 points)
0 like 0 dislike
I think there is no problem in your Penis.The foreskin of penis must be moving up and down during masturbation.It better to discuss the matter with father,as he posses penis like you.Keep mother away from this.It doesn't look nice that mother should see your adult penis.It appears that mother has seen deposited Smegma ,it should be cleaned regularly.
answered 4 days ago by Motilal (5,390 points)
0 like 0 dislike
Hey amit,

Your problem is not big.

This happens due to your masturbation. Some white fluid deposits under the foreskin of penis, so don't worry about it. You clean and wash your dick at regular intervals of time in a day then it will stop.

But still if you want to discuss with your mom than I will advice you, at the time of showing dick to your mom it may possible that you get erection, so if you and your mom will be comfortable than you can go further, else avoid this odd situation.
answered 42 minutes ago by Lustyraj69 (315 points)

Related questions

6 answers 16.4K views
16,414 views asked Aug 4, 2016 in Questions by juliajules (125 points)
11 answers 7.7K views
4 answers 6.2K views
6 answers 5.3K views
6 answers 11.6K views