My questions may be different from the usual questions, but I really feel sad about this Issue.
I have been having sexual relationships with my Chachi but its top secret and no one knows about out relationship except me and Chachi.
My Chachi is treated by Society as if see has lost all her rights in the society as she is a widow and nobody cares about her. Many family Members come to our house but they dont even speak to my chachi after her husband's death.
I came to know all this after my active sexual relationship with her. Only my Mom treats her well and has good relationship with her. That helps my Chachi feel better in her life right now.
My question is: why are widows in Indian Society treated so badly?
We are happy to welcome your Question on AA, the No. 1 Site for Sexual and Relationship Issue. We hope you will get many Answers. Please have the courtesy to “Thank” and give your comments to the Users who have taken the trouble to Reply.
1. Please complete your Profile if you have not done so. Go to My Account and update your details. Name is not mandatory, but age is compulsory. We will not approve a New Question if this is not done.
2. Before you ask a new Question, please choose Best Answer for your earlier Question. Wait for 3-4 Answers before you select the Best Answer. If you do not do this, we will not approve your new Question.
3. Once a Question is approved, do not edit it again. If you want some changes, send me a PM (Personal Message).
4. Do not reply to Old Posts, which are more than 6 months old. It is a waste of time.
5. Finally, do take the trouble to give Answers to questions asked by others. Your solution could shower you with the User's Blessings.