I have seen many women wearing nighty or chudidar, not wearing any inner clothes like bra or panty. This can be seen by their nipple line and ass. Do they wear such type of clothing to attract boys?
What about women who wear salwar - kameez? Dont they wear anything inside? Yesterday I was coming from the market on my motor bike. On the way, there was heavy rain. I was completely wet. There were 2 women wearing their traditional dress. They might have been 30-35 years old. They were also completely wet and asked me for lift.
When I stopped my bike, I could see their nipples. I gave them lift. When they sat behind me, I could feel that she was not wearing any underwear also. I soon got an erection. I could not see their faces. At first, I felt uncomfortable but after that I took them to their house as I am always feeling happy in helping others.
So, my question is: Do some women who wear Gowns and loose garments, not wear any undergarments?
We are happy to welcome your Question on AA, the No. 1 Site for Sexual and Relationship Issue. We hope you will get many Answers. Please have the courtesy to “Thank” and give your comments to the Users who have taken the trouble to Reply.
1. Please complete your Profile if you have not done so. Go to My Account and update your details. Name is not mandatory, but age is compulsory. We will not approve a New Question if this is not done.
2. Before you ask a new Question, please choose Best Answer for your earlier Question. Wait for 3-4 Answers before you select the Best Answer. If you do not do this, we will not approve your new Question.
3. Once a Question is approved, do not edit it again. If you want some changes, send me a PM (Personal Message).
4. Do not reply to Old Posts, which are more than 6 months old. It is a waste of time.
5. Finally, do take the trouble to give Answers to questions asked by others. Your solution could shower you with the User's Blessings.