Thanks to everyone who took trouble in answering my questions. Now, I have a new problem.
I had a professor, aged 38 who was a friend of my Mom. She helped me in my studies. Suddenly she vanished into thin air, but after sometime she came back and divorced her hubby. I was her favourite student and we became close to each other due to strong old bonds.
She even said she loves me. I respected her and even protected her. Now, the problem. She invited me to come over for her birthday and we became vulnerable to each other. She gave me a hand job. Everything was OK until she found 3 missed calls from my mom's Sister. She asked me about the calls. I told her the calls meant nothing to me and we do not have any feelings for each other.
She became angry but somehow I cooled her. She became very afraid that I would leave her. She was saying, she thinks that my aunt wants me.
My queries are:
1) Why was she calling me, if she doesn't want me ?
2) She calls me and says its on behalf ofmy grand mother. I don't know why my grand mother (aged 91 years) can't call herself?
3) When I purposely asked her come in my favourite colored saree, there was no reply. Then why all these?
4) My mom's sister calls me, frequently on Sundays asking me to go to the market to get meat, but I rejected her request many times. Now, she wants me to bring meat for her too, so that she will come to my house and collect it. This things make my professor upset. On seeing her sad, I also get sad.
Could you all please help me, so that my professor will be happy. I tried to listen to her end if she was kissing me on phone, but I don't get anything.
We are happy to welcome your Question on AA, the No. 1 Site for Sexual and Relationship Issue. We hope you will get many Answers. Please have the courtesy to “Thank” and give your comments to the Users who have taken the trouble to Reply.
1. Please complete your Profile if you have not done so. Go to My Account and update your details. Name is not mandatory, but age is compulsory. We will not approve a New Question if this is not done.
2. Before you ask a new Question, please choose Best Answer for your earlier Question. Wait for 3-4 Answers before you select the Best Answer. If you do not do this, we will not approve your new Question.
3. Once a Question is approved, do not edit it again. If you want some changes, send me a PM (Personal Message).
4. Do not reply to Old Posts, which are more than 6 months old. It is a waste of time.
5. Finally, do take the trouble to give Answers to questions asked by others. Your solution could shower you with the User's Blessings.