First of all, I want to know why most of the people are trying to have sex with their relations (incest...recently I came to know about this word). Is this relationship good?
I am 27 years old and married and my married life is quite good. My sexual urges are more than my hubby, but that was not my problem as I can control my self. My problem is my younger Brother.
I have a younger brother who is 3 years younger than me. His behaviour has changed a lot. He is always trying to spend time with me and trying to touch me when ever possible and making comments about my beauty, so I have my doubts about him.
One night after he slept, I took his mobile and opend it using his fingerprint locker while he was in sleep. I saw his browsing history. It is full of incest content, mainly about brother and sister sex.
Does Incest really happen? Is it a good relationship? What are the problems involved?
We are happy to welcome your Question on AA, the No. 1 Site for Sexual and Relationship Issue. We hope you will get many Answers. Please have the courtesy to “Thank” and give your comments to the Users who have taken the trouble to Reply.
1. Please complete your Profile if you have not done so. Go to My Account and update your details. Name is not mandatory, but age is compulsory. We will not approve a New Question if this is not done.
2. Before you ask a new Question, please choose Best Answer for your earlier Question. Wait for 3-4 Answers before you select the Best Answer. If you do not do this, we will not approve your new Question.
3. Once a Question is approved, do not edit it again. If you want some changes, send me a PM (Personal Message).
4. Do not reply to Old Posts, which are more than 6 months old. It is a waste of time.
5. Finally, do take the trouble to give Answers to questions asked by others. Your solution could shower you with the User's Blessings.