This is Darius. This is with regard to my aunt that I had spoken to you about in my previous question. The details about my aunt, have been given in my previous question.
My aunt continues seeing my penis area when I walk infront of her. Nowadays I'm not able to understand her intentions. Whenever me and my aunt walk in a closed space like the staircase our elbows rub together. In that instant I touch her butt also. She does not make any reluctant sounds.
I always play with her daughter, make jokes, have fun and she laughs on seeing it. She asks me to help carry her daughter (baby girl) and look after her while she can do the household work.
I just listen to her without uttering a word. Things are awkward in the house. I don't talk to her casually. Just talk to her if necessary. When she hands over her baby girl, I try touching her breasts. She does not show any signs of reluctantance. My aunt has started bending infront of me a lot of times and I see her deep cleavage.
She very rarely covers it when she catches me seeing. But she catches me seeing her cleavage all the time. This type of behaviour in her is not seen when my uncle is at home. I want to have sex with her badly. Lusting on her for a very long time since now.
Is all this a green signal? What are the moves (BOLD MOVES) that I can do in order to start sex? How can I give her signals? Does she really want sex from me?. I cant understand her intentions or what is going on in her head.
Please help me.
We are happy to welcome your Question on AA, the No. 1 Site for Sexual and Relationship Issue. We hope you will get many Answers. Please have the courtesy to “Thank” and give your comments to the Users who have taken the trouble to Reply.
1. Please complete your Profile if you have not done so. Go to My Account and update your details. Name is not mandatory, but age is compulsory. We will not approve a New Question if this is not done.
2. Before you ask a new Question, please choose Best Answer for your earlier Question. Wait for 3-4 Answers before you select the Best Answer. If you do not do this, we will not approve your new Question.
3. Once a Question is approved, do not edit it again. If you want some changes, send me a PM (Personal Message).
4. Do not reply to Old Posts, which are more than 6 months old. It is a waste of time.
5. Finally, do take the trouble to give Answers to questions asked by others. Your solution could shower you with the User's Blessings.