I am in big dilemma and really need your humble advise urgently. I am a single guy, aged 23 and started working. My Mausi is 54 years old and has 2 daughters both aged 25 and 23 respectively. My mausi is my mother's younger sister and she is separated from her husband for around 20 years ago.
Since then she has never married and is a single mother to both her daughters. I guess she treats me as her son and is very close to me even though I don't visit her often and talk to her regularly.
For the past few days, I have been madly thinking of having sex with her. I am pretty sure that she is craving for sex based on her physical appearance and the hints that I have noticed from her. I am a Virgin and thinking of losing my virginity to her. She stays alone in her house where as her daughters are away as they are working in other states.
I once heard her saying that she is craving for sex and also love for 20 years which she has not gotten from her husband. She is a typical home maker and often gets sad over minor things. Even though her ex husband is sperated from her, he still visits them sometimes. He supports the family financially. He talks to them whenever they want to consult him personally. Basically, my mausi is getting everything except for the emotional part.
I am thinking if I should proceed to have sex with her but I really want to bring her on my bed at least once.
Please advise how I should proceed and what to do after having sex with her? I am young and I think I can have sex with her for 2 to 3 years until she loses her crave for sex as she is getting old and until I find a girlfriend.
Please give your genuine advises.
We are happy to welcome your Question on AA, the No. 1 Site for Sexual and Relationship Issue. We hope you will get many Answers. Please have the courtesy to “Thank” and give your comments to the Users who have taken the trouble to Reply.
1. Please complete your Profile if you have not done so. Go to My Account and update your details. Name is not mandatory, but age is compulsory. We will not approve a New Question if this is not done.
2. Before you ask a new Question, please choose Best Answer for your earlier Question. Wait for 3-4 Answers before you select the Best Answer. If you do not do this, we will not approve your new Question.
3. Once a Question is approved, do not edit it again. If you want some changes, send me a PM (Personal Message).
4. Do not reply to Old Posts, which are more than 6 months old. It is a waste of time.
5. Finally, do take the trouble to give Answers to questions asked by others. Your solution could shower you with the User's Blessings.