I am Rahul, aged 42, married with a 5 year old daughter. Of late, my wife does not have interest in sex due to her gynecological problems, since she used to have lot of problems during menstruation.
She discussed this with me as her younger sister who is also married and a mother of a 3 year old kid. Now the issue is: her hubby is not s physically fit enough to have sex with her since both of them are staying apart and her hubby is doing nothing.
My Salli is a Police Inspector and she knows all about our family life. But whenever I propose something about our sex life, she says you should feel pity about her sister and manage.
I asked her how to manage and what to do? By listening to all my concerns, she keeps telling about her family life but has never allowed me to take one step ahead in these issues. Problem is, she is an honest police officer and at times asks me for financial helps, which I used to do.
She even says, not openly but indirectly that she is not getting enough sexual pleasure from her hubby.
But has never allowed me to do anything silly related to fun and sex. My wife is very strict and never allows both of us to be close.
I don't understand how to proceed and now-a-days, I am forced to have sex outside on paid basis. Please advice shat I should do to convince her for sex and fun. Indirectly, I helped her financially to the tune of few lakhs, which my wife also recommends that I should do.
My wife says you are forty plus so don't need any sex more. But am dying to fuck my Salli once, but not getting even though I paid her few lakhs by way of loan.
We are happy to welcome your Question on AA, the No. 1 Site for Sexual and Relationship Issue. We hope you will get many Answers. Please have the courtesy to “Thank” and give your comments to the Users who have taken the trouble to Reply.
1. Please complete your Profile if you have not done so. Go to My Account and update your details. Name is not mandatory, but age is compulsory. We will not approve a New Question if this is not done.
2. Before you ask a new Question, please choose Best Answer for your earlier Question. Wait for 3-4 Answers before you select the Best Answer. If you do not do this, we will not approve your new Question.
3. Once a Question is approved, do not edit it again. If you want some changes, send me a PM (Personal Message).
4. Do not reply to Old Posts, which are more than 6 months old. It is a waste of time.
5. Finally, do take the trouble to give Answers to questions asked by others. Your solution could shower you with the User's Blessings.