Please Register and complete your Profile. Age is mandatory. You will enjoy being on this Site.
Welcome to AskAnjali.com India's No 1 Sexual Health Forum. Ask Anjali and other experts & members questions on Sex, Masturbation, Relationships, Love, Affairs, Penis and much more.
Want to listen to the voice of your HOT Anjali Aunty? Click on the "Audio Answers" menu link and listen to her answer all your sexual questions.

14,068 questions

45,155 answers

33,862 comments

63,524 users

The Ask Anjali Team

Sidebar

Men's Feature: How a Penis looks is more important than its SIZE, women say

671 views
asked Dec 6 in Articles by longhands1 (73,095 points)

How a Penis looks is more important than its SIZE, women say

In a recent poll conducted amongst Hot Pulse readers, over 3000 'women' voted in a 3-day period to say a good looking penis is better than a large one.

 

More women are more concerned by how their man's penis looks like than how large, thick, long or gigantic it is, says a new poll.

In the poll conducted by Hot Pulse, a total of 3110 'women' voted in a 3-day period to say a good looking penis is better than a large one.

What this implies is that men who take so much pride in the size of their penis need to have a rethink.

Also, men who think the only way to be 'man enough' is to go about looking for penis enlargement solutions are wasting their efforts on the wrong thing – a clipper and clean boxers could help them more than surgery or drugs.

Hot Pulse readers were asked; "What feature of the penis is most important?" with 8 options to choose from:

  1. 37.8% - General cosmetic appearance
  2. 17.3% - Appearance of pubic hair
  3. 15.0% - Penile length
  4. 9.9% - Penile girth (thickness)
  5. 7.6% - Shape of the glans (head of the penis)
  6. 4.9% - Appearance of scrotum
  7. 4.0% - Position and shape of meatus
  8. 3.6% - Penile skin (circumcised or not)

Those who thought the 'general cosmetic appearance' was more important were clearly higher (37.8%).

Added with those who chose the similar option of 'appearance of pubic hair' (17.3%), we have 55.1% of respondents going for the looks.

This is twice the number of respondents who went for the physicals size - penile length (15.0%) and penile girth/thickness (9.9%), a combined (24.9%)

Men, this is a message to you from the women.

It seems they simply want cleaner, well cared for penises.

It is less about the size of your tool bros!




Please log in or register to answer this question.

...