I am 33 years old, married man, happy with my wife and kid. However, I have a special and close friend and we have no boundries in our talks.
She used to ask me lots of questions related to sex. We got closer and had sex a couple of times. I was trying to avoid her for last few months. However we started meeting again and had some cozy moments at her home though I didnt have sex.
Shoud I stop meeting her? I feel bad and guilty for my wife.
We are happy to welcome your Question on AA, the No. 1 Site for Sexual and Relationship Issue. We hope you will get many Answers. Please have the courtesy to “Thank” and give your comments to the Users who have taken the trouble to Reply.
1. Please complete your Profile if you have not done so. Go to My Account and update your details. Name is not mandatory, but age is compulsory. We will not approve a New Question if this is not done.
2. Before you ask a new Question, please choose Best Answer for your earlier Question. Wait for 3-4 Answers before you select the Best Answer. If you do not do this, we will not approve your new Question.
3. Once a Question is approved, do not edit it again. If you want some changes, send me a PM (Personal Message).
4. Do not reply to Old Posts, which are more than 6 months old. It is a waste of time.
5. Finally, do take the trouble to give Answers to questions asked by others. Your solution could shower you with the User's Blessings.