Please Register and complete your Profile. Age is mandatory. You will enjoy being on this Site.
Welcome to AskAnjali.com India's No 1 Sexual Health Forum. Ask Anjali and other experts & members questions on Sex, Masturbation, Relationships, Love, Affairs, Penis and much more.
Want to listen to the voice of your HOT Anjali Aunty? Click on the "Audio Answers" menu link and listen to her answer all your sexual questions.

13,842 questions

44,521 answers

33,468 comments

63,228 users

The Ask Anjali Team

Sidebar

swaping partner even in small cities [closed]

2.3K views
asked Sep 29, 2011 in Questions by eltonjon (490 points)
closed Jun 10, 2014 by longhands1

hello dicks and pussys nice site to gain knowledge but also many fake questions and useless answers . Anajali aunty why dont u post something like statistical questions 

k my Question here i have heard tht dis swaping couples has gone a high rise from bigger cities to d smaller cities from JK to TN . do u ppl like swaping 

closed with the note: Closed as old Question.



2 Answers

0 like 0 dislike
Bro, statistical research are one of the most deceptive trick.
As per last statistical research made on statistical research said, 43% researches done are useless.  The rest 57% are useful, but all are not completed in right way with right target audience and sample size. So you do believe in statistical analysis?  On my business I do, for the rest, I keep reading but I read for fun.

Yes swapping is drastically increasing, but still remains under cover for secrecy. The good part of swapping is, people know others, they dont get emotionally attached and still they can have a change of taste. Health safety is important, keeping swapping in limited group members always ensures none are in risk area.

Personally speaking, I feel this is a good approach. Else people who are not satisfied in sex life can go for elsewhere alone. Rather one should know the other's whereabouts.
answered Sep 29, 2011 by oye (25,670 points)
commented Sep 29, 2011 by raghu22814 (110 points)
Hai askanjali readers get girls phone number at this link

http://www.rechargehunt.com/register.php?rid=ODE0MzgwMDE3Mw==
0 like 0 dislike
Get girls phone numbers at this link.... (deleted)
answered Sep 29, 2011 by raghu22814 (110 points)
edited Sep 29, 2011 by oye

Related questions

...